Saturday, February 19, 2011

(Snow)Plow Through

Because of all the days missed due to snow, we're desperately trying to keep up with our schedules in class. However, that's not going so well. Woah, it's gross outside. I've got a Chem II test on Monday and an Environmental Chem test on Thursday. Thuuuuuuuuuuuursdaaay. Needless to say, this weekend is going to be a fun one! Note the sarcasm.

I talked to Mommy the other day and she was talking about the Premios Lo Nuestro. It's basically a music awards show for latin artists. She was pretty much pleased with it. She did bring up her beef with other award shows:

"They thank everybody! The mom, the fans, the cat..."

Yeah, it's true, though.

It's 2:00, so I should probably have some lunch before I get super hungry.
I bought some cookies at Walmart yesterday. They brought me back to being little:

These are the most delicious cookies EVER :)
They had other Gamesa cookies, but they didn't have my ultimate favorites: Emperador cookies.

Moving along...

Here we come!
Speaking of plowing through the material, we're pretty much plowing through these next two weeks. On March 4, we get our Spring Break on until the 13th. It'll be awesome! Brianna and I are going to San Antonio then to Houston. We'll be seeing Wicked in San Antonio, and she's never seen it. I saw it over the summer, and I thought it was fabulous! Daddy wasn't quite into how girly of a musical it is. He pretty much wanted it to be over by intermission. I think he warmed up to it, eventually. However, it was pretty evident that he was kind of on the fence about it...

(Lights come on)
Daddy: Well, that was alright. Is that it? Let's see if we can beat the crowd to the parking lot.
Me: Daddy, it's only intermission... they're going to the bathroom.
Daddy: WHAT?! It's only intermission? She done defied gravity, what else could there possibly be to this musical?
(Fat person walks by)
Daddy: Look, Precious came to see the musical, too.
Mommy: NIEVES!

The Precious reference pretty much explains itself. We saw Precious, Daddy calls fat people Precious now, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Well, time to make some lunch. For serious. Before I pass out.

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment