Here's the video in case your curiosity gets the best of you:
The Video In Review...
1) Gotta catch her bus at the bus stop... are you kidding? No wonder I've been at the bus stop for hours and my rowboat hasn't arrived...
2) "Which seat can I take?"... clearly the only seat left available. Get your ass in the back seat. Gah!!
3) "Fra-ii-day, Fra-ii-day"... it's called Hooked On Phonics. Buy it.
4) "Cruisin so fast"... then why is your hair defying physics by staying still? And why are y'all sitting on the car without seat belts while cruisin down the highway?? That's just horrible parenting...
5) "Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday. Today it is Friday, Friday. We we we so excited. We so excited. We gonna have a ball today. Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards."... there are no words to describe how infuriated I am with these lyrics. I learned the days of the week already. I don't need you to teach them to me. If that's a memorization technique, then by all means, use it in the privacy of your own home or school. I don't need that. I already know.
6) Where did that black guy come from? I sincerely hope he's not on the way to the same party as those preteens. I have a friend who might like to meet you when you get there:
![]() |
| Why don't you have a seat... |
Those are just some of my thoughts on this stupid song... and its stupid video. I'm not about to get into the singing. If Auto Tune can't make you sound decent then there is no hope for you. There. I said it.
Goodnight... and happy st. patrick's day.
Ally

No comments:
Post a Comment