Thursday, May 3
Thursday was my last day of class. I packed and got all my stuff in the car. It was strange seeing my bedroom all empty.
Friday, May 4
In the morning, my parents arrived, packed their car with the last of my things, and we headed home to Houston. Before leaving, I made arrangements for a few final transcripts to be sent to the grad schools I had applied to. I don't know if I mentioned earlier, but I was accepted into the Biology graduate program at A&M Kingsville! So, I'll be going there this fall!!!
When I got home, Becky came over and we hung out. Then I don't remember... haha
Saturday, May 5
Saturday I'm sure we went shopping... that evening, though, Becky, Jesse, and I went for Mexican food and then to see The Avengers at the Marq'E. We had lots of fun :) The movie was incredible... but we were three of hundreds of people who went to see it, and we had to sit in the fourth row. Jesse goes "Thank goodness this movie doesn't have lots of action." Dripping with sarcasm...
Sunday, May 6
We went to mass, then to the Galleria to buy my graduation gift at David Yurman... so beautiful! Thanks, Mommy & Daddy :)
Friday, May 11
Becky and I met up at Memorial Park and walked the 3 miles.
Afterwards, we went to La Mex and ate brunch. Later we went to her new apartment and it's so cute! I love it :) We watched Iron Man 2, got pizza for dinner, and just hung out until it was time to go home.
Saturday, May 12
Becky and I went to the Art Car Parade!!! It was our first time ever and we had so much fun! The highlight was seeing Mayor Parker riding a giant banana car. There were plenty other creative cars and we had a great time looking at them.
Afterwards, we got Jamba Juice and some Chipotle. The JJ was refreshing after almost 3 hours in the sun. We went to Becky's apartment, and went swimming... with a thunder/hail storm on our heels. We had fun and I kicked her ass at Yahtzee, but then it was time to go. On the way, I got caught in the mess of the storm and poor Lucius was pelted with golf-ball sized hail. I was honestly really terrified. I could barely see the cars ahead of me with the wipers on ludicrous speed.
Sunday, May 13
We celebrated Mother's Day with mass and brunch at the Cheesecake Factory! So delicious :)
Tuesday, May 15
Becky and I went to see Starkid at House of Blues! I was so excited! I had been looking forward to Starkid for weeks... and it was finally here!!! We met up with our friend Kerry who graduated from SAA with us. She was going to see Starkid alone, but thankfully we kept her company. It was so much fun! Brian Holden and Joey Richter in the same room as me?! Swoooooon :)
Friday, May 18
Becky and I went to the outlet mall and then to Sinh Sinh. By the time we ate, we were so tired from walking around the outlet mall. Beeks bought several lovely outfits and she looks so cute! We'll be going back for her graduation present to me... :) She's the best!
Saturday, May 19
I had a graduation party that consisted of La Mex and a huge hotel room full of booze and a game of Apples to Apples. It was awesome :)
Sunday, May 20
Beeks, Katy, Linny, and I woke up and got breakfast. We all said our goodbyes and I went home to shower and continue sleeping. Becky and I went to 5pm mass at St. Anne's then had dinner at Barnaby's. We then went to HEB and then I came home. I had a right chat with Jesse on the phone on the way home so I didn't feel so lonely in the car. I told him that Saturday night, Miss Calliope didn't come home to sleep, and he goes "What a skank." Slutty kitty... Time to sleep now! I'll try to update regularly from now on. TTFN!
<3 Ally








No comments:
Post a Comment