The set up is a little boy in panic. He's come to get advice from his father or inform his father of some horrible thing. The father replies and the little boy is confused. The father turns around, stares at the son, and replies again with something that implies that he is aware or is the cause of the horrible thing. There are other variations but it's pretty hilarious.
Now that you know who StareDad is... I've uncovered another disturbing fact about StareDad:
![]() |
| My Daddy is TOTALLY Stare Dad. |
I knew Stare Dad looked familiar and whenever I saw a Stare Dad cartoon, I got a strange feeling of nostalgia for my childhood... It's all coming together now. Daddy has a secret job as StareDad. I noticed it the other day when my friend Katy commented on a photo of me and Daddy that has become quite popular among our group of friends. Everyone affectionately calls it 'The Mafia Photo' because we both look like badasses.
![]() |
| Like A Boss. |
She pretty much said it was the best photo she'd ever seen EVER. Then I looked closely and realized the fact that Daddy is StareDad.
In closing, I'll leave you with this to reflect on...
Those were the cleanest ones I could find. The rest are just horrifying...
Well, off to class!
Ally





No comments:
Post a Comment