Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer 2011... It Begins

TIMEOUT...

...means time to blog.

Right now, I'm currently watching the NBA Finals on ABC. We've got 1:36 left in the 4th and the score is Dallas 79, Miami 85. If you have to ask yourself who I'm rooting for, you haven't been paying close attention.

Granted, this is only game 1. I've got plenty of hope that the Mavs can bring it in the next few games. I must say the way the Mavs have been playing in this game is quite good, but these bitches Wade and James...

Yeah, you go on and cheer, Miami... I'm quite confident that the Mavs have a little somethin'-somethin' up their sleeves for you.

Aside from following my precious Mavs, I've got quite the summer. If by quite the summer you mean taking an Organic Chemistry class and perhaps having a job in July. Other than that, the summer looks to be very uneventful. It's quite alright, though. I'm used to it. No one's ever in town for me to hang out with except for Beeksies, but she works. Therefore, lots of time for me to be alone.

Well, that's it for the Mavs today. Thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuursday... we'd better bring it.

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment