Earlier this year, I was excited to see a YouTube video of a New Kids on the Block concert where the Backstreet Boys made a guest appearance and sang with them. I was so excited and I thought: wouldn't it be awesome if they went on tour? Well, ladies and gentlemen:
 |
| A dream come true... and Daddy's worst nightmare. |
About a month or two ago, it was confirmed that NKOTB and BSB would tour together. I immediately contacted my cousins to form a coalition of the willing to ambush Mommy with requests to go see them. I may now confirm that yesterday at 10:00 cst, I got on Ticketmaster.com and purchased 4 tickets to see them LIVE in Houston!!! This is going to be the best Summer ever. Mommy said that these tickets were my birthday present... in short:
21, I'm really glad I'm you, and I'mma let you finish in about 14 days,
but 22 will be the best birthday of all time.
 |
| OF ALL TIME! |
How could I resist? :)
Well, back to Immunology. Ch.11, here I come. Watch out.
And a big 'Thank You' to Mommy and Daddy for my tickets :)
Ally
No comments:
Post a Comment