Sunday, December 12, 2010

"I drink a boost for breakfast, and ensure for dizzert..."

"...Somebody order pancakes, I just sip the sizzurp."

This is my post bitching about things because I'm grumpy. I'm just stressed with finals. I have both Environmental Science and Immunology tomorrow, and Gen Bio 1 on Wednesday. Last night we went to the Town Center for dinner and Christmas festivities and my friend Claire ordered a focaccia and it was delicious, except that my teeth hurt badly when I tried to bite into the crust. Needless to say, I had to give up eating that last piece. It was sad. In case you're unaware, I am currently undergoing Invisalign treatments. Right now, I've got set 11 in. 11 out of 16. I'm pretty happy to be almost there... almost done!

That being said, time to get back to studying. But for now, how's about some music to express how I feel sometimes with these damn braces:



That one's for you, Beeksies. She just loves her some Kanye :)
Chorus sound familiar? See the post below!

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment