Tomorrow I've got a Chemistry exam and I'm working problems out of my Chemistry For Dummies book. Great stuff in there. As I go along, I feel more confident, but there is still room for improvement. As my Uncle Robert says: "If you think you've mastered a topic, convince yourself you haven't. Then study it more." A little depressing, but it's sound advice. I've still got a long night ahead of me, so I'm listening to motivational music. Now, one might hear motivational music and think along the lines of "Eye of the Tiger" or something else like that. As for me, I am getting my Chemistry on to the sounds of Chaka Kahn's "Through The Fire". I think it sums up how I'll feel this coming week: FINALS WEEK. I pretty much have 3 tests to get through then I can go home! I'm excited...
Now we can all be motivated. We can do it!
Ally
No comments:
Post a Comment