So, I woke up, cleaned my room, took a shower, then had a call from Miss Claire that she would arrive in 1.5 hours. Then we left for the mall. Oh my word it was crazy! So many people were bustling about the mall, buying things... we arrived around 1:30 and we didn't leave until about 7:30.
![]() |
| My lovely new coat from Forever21 |
![]() |
| Claire waits for dinner @ Maggiano's |
We went shopping at Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, H&M, the Dallas Mavericks Store, Gap, Williams-Sonoma, and the Nike store. Finally we went to dinner at the Maggiano's Little Italy located in Northpark, and we ate the most delicious Italian meal ever. I had been greatly looking forward to the dinner as I had been craving Italian food for about a week before. We enjoyed our candlelight dinner then headed off to Whole Foods Market to buy ourselves personal bottles of champagne and some Valentine's desserts. We tried unsuccessfully at the nearby Best Buy to find a regular dvd copy of Paranormal Activity 3, then we went back to the dorm. Still determined to have a good scare, we went to Walmart and bought a 3pack of the Paranormal Activity series. Claire bought me my Phantom: 25th Anniversary Performance dvd and I paid her back when we arrived home. Finally, we watched the third installment of the series, and it did not disappoint. It was so scary! We were screaming and shrieking and I'm certain the girls in the dorm thought we were being brutally murdered. It was so intense. After the movie, we chatted then Claire returned home. We had a lovely time and I look forward to seeing her again after I get better. More on that at a later time.
Well, time to get down to researching for Dr. Slaughter. Have a great day :)
<3 Ally


No comments:
Post a Comment