Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"Wouldn't a more appropriate celebration of the evening be taking one's steady gal to witness a brutal murder?" - Sheldon Lee Cooper

Today was Valentine's Day... and it was much better than last year!

Over the weekend, I got myself some flowers, a 4 pack of wine, some candies, a romantic Italian dinner from the frozen food section of Tom Thumb, and an adorable giraffe I have been coveting for quite some time now. Today, I got to enjoy them all.

It's time for everyone's favorite game:
NAME THE ANIMAL!!!
Seriously, he has no name, and needs one.

I had no red shirts to wear (I don't intend on getting killed first... any Star Trek fans out there?), and the weather in the morning was too cold for the red dress I wore for my date with Clurr. That being said, I wore my black "Broken Hearts Club" shirt from Forever21, my newest shoes, and my beautiful red coat. I even wore a fun Valentine's bow in my hair, complete with beads and ribbons and plushy hearts. I distributed Star Wars valentine's in my dorm and got a few in return. I also handed out candy to the people in Dr. Slaughter's office. Just now, I received a Valentine's gift from Jesse. The gift of Oprah Voice & Shoulders! Apparently I sound like Oprah giving away things when I'm excited... the shoulders were an added bonus when he made fun of me for it. He told me he was going to take a shower in the Oprah Voice and did Shoulders along with it, then says:


That's my valentine's gift to you!
Oprah Voice & Shoulders?! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!
Yeah, you are.

I hope y'all got plenty of Valentine's gifts and candies and hugs and kisses :)



Until next time...

<3 Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment