So, I thought I'd take a minute from working on comps to revel in the fact that I've got only
ELEVEN DAYS
left of my entire undergraduate career. It hasn't really sunk in yet, but I'm thinking the last day of class, I'll probably start crying or something. In 5 days, I give my final research presentation on burmese pythons and the effect of their beneficial cardiac growth... I'm so nervous. I also have a biostatistics test that day. Worst Friday of all time.
![]() |
| Of ALL Time! |
At least that evening, my friends and I have planned a celebratory Booze-a-Palooza in the woods complete with copious amounts of alcohol and music. I'm very much looking forward to that.
In order to motivate myself, I sought inspiration from the internet and made myself this fancy motivational poster:
![]() |
| Trust. |
Well, I should get back to my abstract. I really want to knock it out tonight and then get back to (1) my comps presentation, and (2) rocking out to appropriate music.
<3 Ally


No comments:
Post a Comment