Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rant #3: Spring Formal

Oh, the good ol' days of UD when you could just show your ID, pay your $25, and be on the list for the dance. Not anymore.

Turns out, this year they're making it mandatory that you go online and buy your ticket with your credit card. Look, I like simple and fast as much as the next person, but as someone who's on a tight credit card budget after laying down $623 cool ones to fix her car, this some bullshit. I would pull a Nieves and say 'Then just don't go', but I've already got a dress and for some reason, Mommy bought a new one and mailed it along with several others. That costs money, too. I know this is a stupid thing to get upset over, but c'mon?! I don't see what's so hard about taking my money, writing my name down, and giving me my change.

In other news, there's totally a shrub that looks like a swastika outside Lynch Auditorium.

You just can't make this shit up.

I'm sure they're aware of it... o_O

I'll buy my damn tickets when they get rid of the swastika-shrub.

<3 Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment