Totally had a bout of inspiration and managed to piece together a kick ass comps presentation in the last 15 minutes. I just have to take it to Dr. Pope and see what he thinks... but I think it's totally presentable and will make for an exemplary presentation. After that, I have to meet with my Biostatistics project partner and come up with all the tests before Monday. Tonight will be a long one, I predict... but I think we can do it. I also plan on writing out my speech outline so I know what I'll be talking about on Friday. I also have to study some more for my Biostatistics test on Friday. She'll be in at 7am, therefore I plan on waking up at either 6 or 6:30 to shower and take the test. We have two hours to finish, so I'll have time between the end of the test and 1:30 to get 100% ready for my comps. Wish me luck, y'all!
Graduation, here I come!
<3 Ally
PS: Massive Amounts of Repressed Stress = Cold Sore :( Booooo!
 |
Cartman: Cold sore is what girls call it, Kenny. It's actually herpes.
For once, Cartman's right... |
No comments:
Post a Comment