Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Memories...

So, my parents bought the first of my birthday presents. I think it was a wise investment: a 3-in-1 HP Desk-Jet 1055. My previous printer was just that: a printer. This new machine prints, scans/copies, and faxes. With that, I got started on scanning all my old family photos. I ran across several photos of Christmases and birthdays from years ago. Let's get to the reminiscing :)

Big Present!

SNOW IN HOUSTON! First time I experience it :)

Mmmm look at all this cake!

Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy & Me

Me and my tree!

Presents from Grandma and Grandpa

For me? Thank you!

WOAH LOOK AT MY CAKE!!

Party hats for everyone

Matchy-matchy me and Mommy

Snoopy birthday!

Barney birthday!

Cake goes in here.

What to eat first? Cookies or cake?

So, there are a LOT of things I want this year...

Let's play with my new house!

Well, I've got many other photos to share now, so I'll get to it...

This week, we're off to San Antonio for Thanksgiving. We're leaving on Thursday and on Friday, we're going to the Valley for my godbrother Hondo's wedding. SO EXCITED!

Look for more photo updates here, family... till next time!

<3 Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment