...this is actually 8 days after Halloween, but whatever.
My Halloween was epic. I met up with my friend Jesse along with his two friends and my dearest Beeksies, and we attended a Halloween-themed party at Pete's Dueling Piano Bar. It was so much fun! Jesse got a lot of attention with his Woody costume. Beeks went as Cookie Monster, and I went as Hipster Pocahontas (with Ray Bans and a hipster scarf). Jesse's friend Vincent went as a UPS man, and his other friend Joseph went as the character from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
After several rounds of beers and mixed drinks, and plenty of singing and dancing, we went to River Oaks Theatre for a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show. I loved the music, but some of the situations I hardly remembered from when I first saw it, so I was a little uncomfortable. Actually, we were all uncomfortable. Jesse won $50 in a costume contest before the movie, so his night was better than ours. The most awkward part of the evening was the large number of overweight females in just underwear. We were definitely put off but we had fun nonetheless.
Well, I've got to help Mommy with dinner, so I'll go. Have a great November, y'all!
<3 Ally









No comments:
Post a Comment