"...Catching little pieces of time. Making them yours, making them mine!"
Like I mentioned earlier, I have a new printer that allows me to scan photos and share them here with you! That being said, I am posting photos for all the family and friends to see. Hopefully I can provide the family with some nice memories from days past.
How's your day going? Already today I've (1) given Stacy a bath, (2) cleaned the bathroom after said bath, and (3) Lemon Pledged the wood furniture in the living room, family room, and parent's bedroom... and it's only 12:19. Phew!
Have you gotten your holiday shopping done? I've already blown through my christmas spending money and have now made my way to my birthday money. I hope I spend wisely and get some useful things, like the printer. I remember one December several years ago, we were sitting around watching the news and a commercial for the new Sonicare Spinbrush came on...
Me: Hmm... can I get that for my birthday?
Daddy: Of course. A wise investment: dental health.
Me: o_o
He was right, though. That brush kept my teeth nice and sparkly for years. I've not used it for a while since I've had my braces and they made my teeth especially sensitive. Now that I'm almost done with my last set once and for all, I'll probably go back to using my electric brush. I've missed the squeaky clean feeling it leaves in your mouth.
What was I doing? Oh, right. Photos! Whelp, here we go:
And there we have it for now... Now to look for the remaining photo albums. I'm off to find them! Toodles :)
<3 ally











No comments:
Post a Comment