Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back to School!

Hello, dear readers!

Like the start of every new year (except 2013), the start of a new school semester is inevitable. I had a good first two days of class. I got to know my new teacher, and I got to become reacquainted with teachers I've had in the past. This year is shaping up to be a busy one. I am taking Physics II, Environmental Chemistry, and Biostatistics. I am also doing a research internship at the zoo. I go for the site tour on Tuesday, so that should be totally fun!

I also got to see some of my friends who I haven't seen in about a month. It's been hard catching up with everyone, because we don't all have the same classes, and I'm pretty much friends with either Biology or English majors, so I only see the Bio majors on a regular basis.

Environmental Chemistry was a good class. We got to know the Dr.Mrs. and she seems like a pretty cool lady. Biostatistics was interesting, but we didn't get much covered today with it being the first class and all. I expect the project to be really cool, though. Physics II seems like it will be the most challenging. I had a hard time with Physics I, so I hope having lots of friends in my class will allow for me to get together with them and study. I was disappointed to see one person in that class... I just hope that harlot stays out of my way.

I will update on Friday about the rest of my week. I hope I do well tomorrow on an exam I have. Mommy compared my taking that test to the Arizona Congresswoman getting shot. I guess that's good?

Well, talk to y'all later!

Oh, Irving... How I've missed you

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment