Monday, January 31, 2011

PRAISE TO THE UNIVERSE! LOVE IS REAL!

I have a shocking announcement, dear readers: I AM IN LOVE!

We met at a Walmart a few days ago, and it was love at first sight. Now I admit, I am quite jaded when it comes to love. Several have done me wrong and the emotional wounds they have inflicted may never heal. However, I found a love that has brought healing to my life. Something that makes me certain that I will be okay. Ladies and Gents, I present to you, the love of my life...

Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier
Isn't it amazing? You just add water, about 9 tsps of Vicks VapoSteam, plug it in and it goes to work on your worst sinus symptoms.

Do you cough at night? Not anymore you do.

Do you have chapped lips and a dry, red nose from coughing and sneezing 24/7? Psh, as if.

Do you find yourself waking up multiple times during the night because you can't breathe? Whatevs.

This is a Godsend. It cost about $17 at Walmart and I knew the very moment I laid eyes on it, I had to have it. I've been sleeping better, my cough hasn't been keeping me up, and my nose doesn't feel like it's on fire anymore.

HOT DAMN! Get it? HOT.
I'm too good.
I've also stocked up on my favorite 'get well' necessities. I bought my Puffs+Vicks+Lotion... is that hail? OMG! LUCIUS!!!

I'm back. It's just lots of wind mixed in with lots of rain yielding raindrops pelting the window at high speeds. Ridiculousness. Thankfully Lucius is UNDER A TREE!!! OMG, what if it snows, the branches get heavy, and they crash onto Lucius?! I've got to save him!!! But I'm so warm and snug... damn. This is like Sophie's Choice. I've got lots to think about... maybe I'll-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment