Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's A GIRL!

We here at Narvaez Nuggets are proud to announce the newest member of our family,

Calliope Iphigenia "Callie" Narvaez!
It's my cat in a box!
My cat in a box, girl...

She is a loving kitten who needed a good home. We adopted her from the Houston SPCA about two weeks ago, and she has loved every minute of being with her new family. To be honest, she hasn't stopped purring since we got her. Her motor's going to break down soon... so she'd better check herself before she wrecks herself.

In addition to being very loving and affectionate, she is also very strange. She has this habit of stretching out her back legs every now and then while walking around. She also likes to jump onto people and climb them like they're Ents. I am not an Ent. However, she doesn't see it that way...

"I have told your name to the Entmoot,
and we have agreed you are not an orc."
She is very cuddly and likes to play around in the garage with her toy mouse. She is very fond of Stacy already, but Stacy is still deliberating within herself.

Seriously, when is she going home?
Seriously.
Now I must retire to my bed. I am exhausted and nervous about my chem test. Lawdy Lord....

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment