Friday, January 28, 2011

"It's Friday, I'm In Love..."

This morning, I woke up at 6am like always, but this morning I had to actually get out of bed and get to the Volvo maintenance shop at 7am. I am happy to report that Lucius has been safely deposited and will hopefully be okay by tonight or the weekend. I have a loaner car who I shall name 'Cloud'. It's a pretty nice car. I was a little embarrassed to have to go back in and ask how to start it. It has the key/button ignition, and I got confused. However, the salesman was kind enough to give me a tutorial on how to start/stop the engine. It's a rather pretty car:

'Sup, Cloud?!
I felt rather cool driving it. It's shorter than my Lucius, so I was a little nervous driving it for the first time. However, I think I've got a handle on things. Well, time to get ready for class. Off to the zoo this afternoon! Then our party... dang! I'm all booked...

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment