Wooooohoooooo!!!
Dallas is in for it big time. According to weather.com, our lovely city is set to be inundated with snow tomorrow. This is exciting news. Last year, it snowed for 24 hours straight, and we got 12 inches of snow within that time. It was AMAZING! This year, I hope it does the same. I am still sick, but I am willing to sacrifice the small glimmer of hope for recovery to frolic in the snow for a day. Everyone's got their eyes and ears glued to the forecast, and so far, I like what I am seeing...
 |
Chance of Snow: 100%
That's the kind of stuff I like to hear. |
Pretty much every year I've been here, we've experienced snow. Ah, you know what that segue means? You guessed it. Snow pictures. Let's take a trip down a snow-covered memory lane, shall we?
 |
Freshman Year... I had NEVER experienced snow like this
as far as I could remember...
|
 |
| Junior Year, engaging in a snow fight... |
 |
Me sliding down the hill at the priory on a pool raft...
I slid into the middle of the street. It was AWESOME! |
 |
Sophomore year, it iced. Needless to say, it was a dangerous
and painful climb up to the classrooms. |
 |
I woke up, put on my jacket, and went outside in my pj's.
It was so cool being the only one out there. It was silent and still...
amazing. |
 |
| Our campus was just blanketed with snow... so gorgeous! |
 |
| My humble abode... covered in snow! |
 |
| Another year, another snow day, another happy me! |
 |
| Snow falls around our tower |
 |
| The view from my 3rd home: the science building. |
 |
Me and my 2 girlfriends enjoy the snow day...
Sure we had to go to class, but it was snowing. Therefore, we didn't mind. |
 |
Even at night, it was still coming down and sticking. It looked
beautiful out there. |
 |
You couldn't see the sidewalk to save your life... so I plodded
through the deep snow in my Uggs, aka: my Clydesdale boots. |
 |
| LOOK AT HOW DEEP MY FEET WENT IN! |
 |
| The apartments... at last! |
 |
| On my way back to my room... |
 |
| The trees looked beautiful all covered in snow. |
 |
| These were beautiful, but a little pathetic, too. It made for a laugh. |
 |
| SNOWPOCALYPSE! |
 |
| The front porch of my home was just COVERED in snow. |
 |
| A look down the snow-covered mall. |
 |
| The Tower stands strong despite the snow storm. |
And there you have it. A trip down memory lane. Hope y'all stay warm! Goodnight!
Ally
No comments:
Post a Comment