I'll admit, I've got a pretty intense schedule lined up for the next two days. Tonight is TGIT, which stands for "Thank Goodness It's Thursday", ('cause we don't take kindly to using the Lord's name in vain, here). Tomorrow, I have to take my sweet in to the repair shop because the Check Engine light came on, and I'm not checking the engine. I'm having a professional do it. If I checked the engine myself, we'd all explode.
![]() |
| Poor Lucius. He looks so sickly. |
After class on Friday, I have to get my patookus to the Dallas Zoo, where I begin my research internship. I am so excited and very much looking forward to studying the animals. I believe we will be doing our research in the new African Safari exhibit. That makes me happy :)
![]() |
| Finally meeting the giant giraffe ain't too bad, either. |
I'm still a bit sick. I took two decongestants/antihistamines, and two tbsps of Tylenol cough syrup. I am happy to report that my pharynx is starting to deflate and the contents are running out, little by little. Also, my ears have popped, which is GREAT news! I love when you're sick and even the littlest things can make you feel like you're on cloud 9.
Another announcement: I have made the paper again, making this my 3rd appearance in the school newspaper. I was interviewed by the lovely Gabbi Chee about renting my books. The first two times were (1) an April Fool's Day article about the murders of several grad students, and (2) a CSO report about me being really sick but refusing an ambulance to the hospital, (like a boss). I'll be sure to cut out the article and perhaps we can frame it. As cheesy as that sounds, I think I'll actually do it.
Well, time to get a move on. Gotta go get my chai tea latte (which I only buy when I'm ill), and get myself to Environmental Chemistry... then Physics II Lab. GAHH! Week, just END already!!!!!
Ally


No comments:
Post a Comment