![]() |
| Thanks, Natalie Dee. |
Yesterday was hectic. I had to get Lucius to the Volvo place, come back, go to class, have a meeting, go to the zoo, take the loaner back, go back to school, party, sleep. The party was fun. It was middle-school themed and there were boys with gelled hair, butterfly clips, lots of Abercrombie shirts, and plenty of awkward dancing. The highlight for me was showing up in my BSB shirt!
I then got tired and went home and passed out after taking 2 Motrin PMs.
I did go to the zoo to get my name badge and get a taste of what we're going to be doing there. It sounds like tons of fun!
Here are the highlights of my day...
![]() |
| It was dark when I left school... |
![]() |
| Then suddenly sunny-ish? |
![]() |
| Some of the girl giraffes at the zoo |
![]() |
| What's up, chump? |
![]() |
| Patrick just chilling out :) |
![]() |
| Me with the Elephant Fountain I believe I have a photo here from when I was a wee little child :) |
Ally







No comments:
Post a Comment