Thursday, March 1, 2012

BABY, BABY, BABY, OHHH! BABY, BABY, BABY, NOOO!

More like baby, baby, baby, yes.


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN BIEBER!

Yes. It is Justin Bieber's 18th Birthday today. I am totally getting my Biebs on by (1) listening to his music and (2) wearing his perfume.

It smells so good...
It really does smell good. One day, Becky came over and I believe we were going out somewhere... I don't quite remember where we were going... but I had put on my Someday and the following conversation transpired:

                 Becky: You smell nice. What are you wearing?
                 Me: Someday by Justin Bieber.
                 Becky: NOPE. I take it all back. You smell terrible.
                 Me: NOPE. YOU ALREADY SAID IT! IT'S OUT THERE!
                 Becky: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That was a fun time. Well, I hope you all have a lovely day. NOW I'll get back to packing up for my trip home. Do me a favor and listen to some Bieber for me. I honestly love the music. It's so much fun to dance to and just get all 31 flavors of silly. Take care now!

<3 Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment