Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Break 2012 - Day 4-6

MONDAY:

Mommy stayed home and we went to the mall for some quality shopping time. I got new clothes for the warmer weather and a tote from Victoria's Secret. It's pink, therefore there is nothing wrong with it. :) When we got home, Mommy went to the pediatrist and had a few things done. Unfortunately, her foot was bothering her, and she stayed home on Tuesday.

TUESDAY:

Mommy stayed home again and basically left me alone while I did some work that Dr. Slaughter had assigned for the research. We made cookies in the afternoon while we waited for Daddy to come home for dinner. He was late, so I ate before him. In the evening, Becky and I had a long discussion about tomorrow's activities (RODEO DAY!) and parking and such. I think we've got it down.

WEDNESDAY:

Today I was home by myself and that gave me time to research several things for comps, namely the hypertrophic pathways and how the good and bad pathways differ. I'm still working on it, waiting for Daddy to come home so we can eat. At this moment, I'm blogging, researching cardiac hypertrophy, and listening to The Bird and the Bee ("My Love"). I am so excited for tomorrow! Over the weekend Becky disclosed her true feelings towards beard-wearing, and I was a little disappointed. I did get a nice dress to complement my boots tomorrow. Mommy and I had a nice fashion show when I got home:

Me: Is it too short?
Mommy: No! You look really nice. It's a cute dress.
Me: Okay.
(TWO MINUTES LATER)
Mommy: Are you sure you don't want to wear leggings? There are some crazy people at the Rodeo...
Me: Nah, I'm good.

Well, I'll be sure to take plenty of photos at the Rodeo and you'll be hearing all about it later on. Until later!

<3 Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment