I don't quite remember much of what happened on Friday. I remember Becky came over after work and we had a delicious meal of - OHHHH now I remember.
Mommy was home early on Friday and we went to Yumi for facials. Yes, please :) After the relaxing facial time, we went to Marshall's where I found a cute outfit for Saturday's adventures, followed by a trip to Aranda's Bakery for some Mexican cookies and other pastries, and finally we ended up at Sinh Sinh for Vietnamese take out. As it is Lent, and it was Friday, we indulged in some shrimp fried rice. SO GOOD! We've been honoring the Lenten Vietnamese takeout tradition for many years now, and along with the rice, we order spring rolls for Daddy and Vietnamese rolls for me. Well, during my senior year at St. Agnes, we finally came to realize that the Vietnamese rolls had PORK in them, and therefore, we had been eating meat on Fridays. HOW AWFUL! Not only because we hadn't been properly observing the Lenten traditions, but THEY WERE SO DELICIOUS AND WE HAD TO GIVE THEM UP!
Me: I wish we were still living in ignorant bliss... ordering the Vietnamese rolls.
Mommy: Mmm yep.
So, we came home, Becky came over, we ate, Becky and I watched a few shows on Hulu then we got in bed and watched one of my favorite movies:
![]() |
| "HOW DID THIS WIN BEST PICTURE?!" |
Although Becky enjoyed the film, she couldn't comprehend how the movie had won the Oscar for Best Picture. After Becky fell asleep, I went downstairs, watched the tail end of Dateline NBC, then woke her up by threatening to take pictures of her asleep and put them on Facebook. I didn't, however, say anything about putting them here...
![]() |
| How flippin' adorable... |
Well, time to check if the AAA man is here to disarm my Lucius. More on that drama later. TTFN!
<3 Ally


No comments:
Post a Comment