I woke up around 8am by habit. It wasn't that relaxing :(
Mommy and I ventured about Houston, going to the bank, Ross, Target, Randall's, HEB... we got some shopping done for sure. In the evening, Becky came over and the family ate a delicious steak dinner, prepared by yours truly. Becky and I then watched Phantom and I think she thoroughly enjoyed it...
![]() |
| "Nice sparkly cape." |
![]() |
| "Why does she look like George Washington on crack?" |
![]() |
| "Put them brains away..." |
![]() |
| "DUDE HE'S TOTALLY WEARING GUYLINER!" |
![]() |
| "Fear can turn to love. Great logic. Why are they slithering on the floor? That's not helping his case." |
She may have had a few criticisms...
Later that evening we enjoyed a beer with Jesse and Joseph at a new place called The Hay Merchant. Becky and Joseph were deep in conversation, so Jesse and I didn't really talk to them much. We were having way too much fun on our own with the menu, people watching, South Park quoting, deep discussion having, and making fun of the other two. Love it. Following the brews, we went down the street to a 24-hr Greek restaurant called Theo's. We arrived home at 2:30 and went to sleep. Plenty of fun was had by all :)
![]() |
| "WE'RE IN GREECE!" |
<3 Ally









No comments:
Post a Comment