Monday, March 26, 2012

Beach House

So, Brianna and I went to see Vampire Weekend in October of '10. One of the opening acts was a group called Beach House and right away, I was obsessed. Well, a few weeks ago, one of their most beautiful songs was used on the show "New Girl" and... holy crap. I can't stop listening to the song. It's amazing. I thought I'd share it with you... give you another look into my iTunes library. Enjoy :)

Stand beside it, we can't hide the way it makes us glow.
It's no good unless it grows. Feel this burning love of mine,
Deep inside the ever-spinning, tell me does it feel.
It's no good unless it's real. Hill sides burning,
Wild-eyed turning 'til we're running from it.

I'd take care of you if you'd ask me to
In a year or two.

You say swimming in the lake, we'll come across a snake.
It is real, and then it's fake. Feel its heartbeat,
Feel what you heat. Far so fast it feels too late.

I'd take care of you if you'd ask me to
In a year or two.

I'd take care of you, take care of you, that's true...




So, yeah. Great song :)

<3 Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment