So, I woke up, did some work for my comps, then started to get ready for our trip to the Rodeo! I had a new dress to go along with my new boots, and once I got beautified, I hauled ass to Becky's office to get her. First off, it was raining like CRAZY that day. Thankfully, it died down when I picked Beeks up, but it got bad on the drive to the park-n-ride. We got our Metro tickets, and we were off.
First thing Becky noticed was a carnival ride of bees. Silly, yes. Second, we spotted some camels and had fun picture times with them. Then we got a delicious dinner of pulled pork baked potatoes and watched an exotic animal show at the kid's pavilion. I indulged in some good ol' southern sweet tea and Beeks enjoyed a nice frozen lemonade.
Becky: She made it with (mumble) lemons!
Me: She made frozen lemonade with NO LEMONS?!
Becky: With 'REAL' lemons.
Me: Ohhh. You sounded like the teacher from Charlie Brown for a second.
The evening was just perfect. I got to meet a sloth. I was on cloud nine. Thankfully I held in the Kristin Bell-esque reaction I could feel trying to escape me. After dinner, we headed to the stadium for the rodeo events followed by the ZZ Top concert.
![]() |
| What you see there is a delicious trail of butter. |
![]() |
| I'm a sloth! |
![]() |
| "See, it's not boring anymore! They almost DIED!" |
![]() |
| FUZZY GUITARS! |
During the dinner portion of our evening, we encountered two sharply dressed men... FROM ENGLAND. We supposed they were just indulging in a little Texan-American culture and went to sit down and discuss. Later on in the evening, they ended up sitting RIGHT NEXT TO US! Of all the seats in all of Reliant Stadium, they sat in the ones next to ours. Right on :) Speaking of strange people sitting next to us, during the show, a boy of about 16-17 came and sat a seat away from me. I couldn't really tell if he was squatting in a vacant seat, but he was definitely alone and kept yelling things to me like "they're really awesome" and "this is so much fun, right?!" He really gave me a creeper vibe, and by the end of the evening, I was practically in Becky's lap trying to avoid talking to him.
After the show was over, we sped-walked to the line for the busses and headed back home. Thankfully we didn't have to wait long, and the evening was finished before we even knew it. Fun was definitely had by all... oh, and I feel it necessary to throw this in:
YEE HAW!
<3 Ally



.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment