Sunday, November 21, 2010

Evening Post

Here I am, ready for bed. I actually should have the light off now since I'm trying to get my melatonin production going... there we go. Not much happened today as far as silliness. Mommy did mention that they're buying a new commode for the laundry room bathroom. Stacy sleeps in there when it's too cold for her to be outside, so Mommy said "Stacy's gonna have a new commode there to wrap herself around." It's true, though. I have no clue why, but Stacy loves to wrap her body around the commode when she's asleep in the bathroom. Curious doggy, she is.

I mentioned to Daddy that his brother had enjoyed reading the blog so far. Daddy replied, "We need to have a little blog about his ass, too." Sibling rivalry is a simple joy that I can only experience vicariously through others.

Speaking of Daddy and his badassery, apparently he can BUY AIR. I kid. But he did have a lapse of judgment when talking about the new Mac Book Air:

Daddy: I'm thinking I may buy the air.
Me: (thinking) Holy. Shit. The man is buying the freaking air. Is there nothing he can't buy?
Me: (speaking) The Mac Book Air?
Daddy: The Mac Book Air.

As he proceeds, he brings up the ultimate Bromance of all Bromances that ever were. Forget Pitt and Clooney, Affleck and Damon, Goose and Maverick, Jay and Silent Bob. Those all pale in comparison to the Bromance of Narvaez and Adame. He continues...

Daddy: Adame is going to buy a Mac Book Air as well, okay? Adame is gonna buy one, too.

I'm excited to see where this goes. OH SNAP. I just realized... they will probably start Skype-ing all over the damn place. It will bring much prosperity to this blossoming blog. Stay tuned. Until then, buenas noches.

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment