Monday, November 29, 2010

Going to the Chapel and We're Gonna Get Married...

Congratulations are in order for my dear friends Lizzy and Thad(deus). Over Thanksgiving break, the pair FINALLY got engaged and I've never been more excited. It was quite a spectacle when they told me. They got me in a room, closed the door and shenanigans definitely went down:

Thad: Close the door.
Me: Okay...
Thad: Promise not to scream.
Me: Am I about to die?
Lizzy: We're ENGAGED!
Me: eeeee-
Thad: -SHHHH!!!
Me: eeee... *starts sobbing uncontrollably*
Lizzy: *also begins crying*
Thad: Gahhh, gay!
Me: Shut up, Thad.

Congratulations to the happy couple. It's about time. They've been together since freshman year and it was customary after sophomore year for me to ask Lizzy if he had proposed yet after every holiday and school break. I'm so glad that this time, she had a 'yes' for me...

Aaaaaah.
You liked it so you put a ring on it...
Love is in the air, people. It's everywhere I look around... especially on this campus. There's a saying that girls come to our school to get their MRS Degree. It's certainly happening in our class. Rome, Junior and Senior year are the times when people get engaged the most. Groundhog and Graduation are usually the times when drunken professions of secret loves happen. I've got my camera ready for this year. Well, back to Immunology homework. TTFN

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment