THE HONORARY NARVAEZ: Becky
Alias: Beeks, Beeksies, Beekaleeks, Badunkadunk
| Hold it there, fellas. She's got a boyfriend. |
A lot of the funniest things that happen in my life happen with Becky around. She's a lot like Stacy, in the sense that she doesn't realize how hilarious she actually is. An example would be the eHarmony story. Now I tell this to a lot of people, but because she has a boyfriend now, I feel it's okay to share this with the world. I give you the eHarmony Story:
This took place about a year ago? I'm not sure. Anyways, we were watching a minute-by-minute documentary on 9/11. It was pretty much the only thing on TV that wasn't reality garbage. By the end, we were both pretty depressed, so I changed the channel to find another show. We landed on TLC and a commercial for eHarmony was on. There was a moment of silence during which we listened intently to the commercial. When it was over, Becky tells me, with complete sincerity:
I'm just saying, I think I oughta jump on that eHarmony bandwagon soon.
I just about died. I was laughing so hard, I was crying. Then we both started laughing. Then my parents came home and I told them this story. They were laughing. Then we went to San Antonio a few weeks later, and I told the rest of my family this story. They, too laughed and laughed. However, in a very Beeksies manner, she got them with a solid joke of her own:
Becky: You know that Balloon Boy drama that happened?
Uncle Robert: Yes?
Becky: They say that was just Michael Jackson ordering take-out.
Family: LOLOLOLOL
Me: ...
Well, there you have it. The last member of our little family. I promise there won't be a dry eye out there on Becky Story Days. You will laugh so hard you'll cry, you'll shoot milk out your nose, you'll poo. Whatever. Talk to you all this evening!
Ally
No comments:
Post a Comment