Saturday, November 20, 2010

My First Post

So, I decided a long time ago to start a blog dedicated to those moments during which my parents baffle me with their wisdom... or lack thereof. It all started in about the 7th or 8th grade when my mother and I were in the car on the way to school. As we drove along, we were discussing the cd currently in the player, 'The All American Rejects'. This is the magic that followed:

Mommy: This music is good. Who's the band?
Me: The All-American Rejects. They're pretty cool.
Mommy: Yes, they are. It's a shame they didn't make it on American Idol.
Me: What?
Mommy: You said they were the rejects from American Idol.
Me: WHAT? I didn't... eh... (sigh) Never mind.

I hope you all enjoy both the wisdom of my parents and their silliest moments.

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment